Firm: Kluger, Kaplan, Silverman, Katzen & Levine, P.L.
Location: Miami - FL
201 S. Biscayne Blvd., 27th Floor
Miami, FL 33131
- Tel : (305) 379-9000
- Fax : (305) 379-3428
- Email : email@example.com
Abbey Kaplan is a seasoned trial lawyer renowned for taking on complex cases and crafting creative strategies for tackling the most complicated legal issues in commercial litigation and business tort cases. A Founding Member of Kluger Kaplan, Abbey has extensive experience handling partnership and corporate breakups, real estate development disputes including banking and broker controversies, professional liability disputes, corporate finance issues, contract disputes and intellectual property. Abbey has also dealt with white collar criminal issues in the civil litigation context, including issues relating to fraud, perjury and other sanctionable matters.
Abbey’s clients range from major real estate developers and brokers, to professional athletes and entertainers. His clients look to him as a trusted advisor, coming to see Abbey with their most critical and time-sensitive legal disputes. Abbey is a strong advocate for his clients’ interests, whether that includes early resolution of a dispute or seeing the case to trial. Abbey custom tailors his approach for each client based upon the client’s needs and long and short-term goals.
Awards & Recognition
- Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News and World Report, Commercial Litigation
- Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News and World Report, Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television
- Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News and World Report, Litigation – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News and World Report, Litigation – Real Estate
- Super Lawyers Business Edition
- Super Lawyers, Florida Super Lawyers Magazine
- Legal Elite, Florida Trend Magazine
- Most Effective Lawyers, Daily Business Review
- Top Lawyers, South Florida Legal Guide
- Key Partners, South Florida Business Journal
- Senior Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America, The Trial Lawyer Honorary Society
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
Kluger, Kaplan, Silverman, Katzen & Levine, P.L.
Kluger, Kaplan, Silverman, Katzen & Levine, P.L. takes on sophisticated and complex cases in Florida and throughout the country. Our highly experienced trial lawyers have earned national recognition as determined and effective advocates. Our success is the result of hard work, a keen understanding of our clients’ issues, in-depth preparation, and our creative thinking that leaves no option unexplored.
We focus our practice on complex, high-stakes disputes across a range of disciplines and industries, including business and corporate litigation, real estate litigation, securities and financial fraud, corporate governance, bankruptcy litigation and debtor and creditor’s rights, appeals in state and federal courts, professional liability, intellectual property law, entertainment sports law, fashion law, class actions, and complex matrimonial litigation. We have served as lead class counsel in federal multi-district litigation and trials in federal and state courts throughout the country.