Firm: Fox Rothschild LLP
Location: Philadelphia - PA
2000 Market St. 20th Floor
Philadelphia PA 19103-3222
- Tel : 215.299.2000
- Fax : 215.299.2150
- Email : email@example.com
Named as one of the leading litigation attorneys in Pennsylvania by Chambers USA, Abe’s practice involves all aspects of business litigation, including:
- trade secrets
- intellectual property matters
- legal ethics and professional responsibility
- alternative dispute resolution
- other corporate matters
Abe also represents lawyers and serves as an expert witness in legal ethics, professional responsibility and law firm matters.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Abe teaches a course at the University of Pennsylvania School of Law entitled, “Ethics and Advocacy – From the Boardroom to the Courtroom.” He frequently lectures and writes on business litigation, legal ethics and professional responsibility.
Abe is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
In 1995, Abe was the Chancellor of the Philadelphia Bar Association. He is a member of the House of Delegates of the American Bar Association. Abe also served as a member of the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board, and was Chair of the Board. In 1998, he was Chair of the Lawyers Advisory Committee of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Before Fox Rothschild
At Temple University School of Law, Abe was a member of the Law Review.
Honors & Awards
- Named as one of the leading litigation attorneys in Pennsylvania, Chambers USA (2008 through 2018)
- Named by the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the honorees for its “Most Admired CEO” Awards (2014)
- Named as a litigation star in Pennsylvania in multiple editions of Benchmark Litigation: The Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys
- Named among the “Top 100 Lawyers in Pennsylvania” and “Top 100 Lawyers in Philadelphia” by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2004, 2005 and 2009-2014)
- Named among the “Top 10 Lawyers in Pennsylvania” by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2011-2016)
- Named a “Super Lawyer” in the area of Business Litigation by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2004-2018)
- 2007 Recipient of the Wachovia Fidelity Award
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” rated
- Named Philadelphia Lawyer of the Year for Antitrust Law by Best Lawyers (2017)
- Named among the “Best Lawyers in America” in Commercial Litigation and Bet-the-Company Litigation (2006-2019)
- Named among the “Best Lawyers in America” in Antitrust Law, Business Organizations and Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law (2018, 2019)
- Named to “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Business Litigation (2013, 2014)
Fox Rothschild LLP
Fox Rothschild has grown to an 800-lawyer national law firm with 21 offices by focusing on client service and responsiveness, and by attracting bright and creative lawyers who know how to deliver.
In a word, by listening.
Listening to our clients. Listening to our lawyers.
And acting on what we hear.
We give clients the focus and service of a boutique – with the reach and resources of a national firm.
We give our lawyers a national stage and equip them with the platform to nurture innovation and drive client success.
Individuals and businesses – public, private and nonprofit; startup, family-run and multinational – receive our unwavering commitment to client satisfaction.
Fox Rothschild is a law firm built to serve business leaders. We recognize that successfully serving our clients and providing the caliber of legal services they have come to expect from us requires the teamwork of professionals with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. For us, diversity is both a moral issue and a vehicle through which we can better serve our clients and the communities where we live and practice. We are committed to cultivating a diverse workplace that continually promotes opportunities for all.