Firm: PK Law
Location: Baltimore - MD
901 Dulaney Vally Road Suite 500
Tawson MD 21204
- Tel : 410 938 8800
- Fax : 410 832 5600
- Email : N/A
Drake Zaharris is the Managing Director of Pessin Katz Law, P.A. Mr. Zaharris has an active business and litigation practice. He works primarily with individual entrepreneurs and business owners in complex commercial litigation, contract disputes, construction and financing litigation, purchase and sale of businesses and business formation and financing. Drake has tried cases in state and federal courts in Maryland, the District of Columbia, and elsewhere. Over the past twenty-five years, his clients have involved him in business deals throughout Maryland, the Mid-Atlantic region, and internationally.
Professional Involvement and Recognition
- Baltimore County Bar Association Plumhoff Professionalism Award, 2016
- Trial Courts Judicial Nominating Commission, Baltimore County, Appointed by Governor Ehrlich, July 2003 – 2005; Reappointed by Governor O’Malley July 2007 – 2011 and July 2011 – 2015
- MSBA Bench Bar Committee 2015-
- Chairman, Baltimore County Bar Association Bench Bar Committee, 2013-2014
- Vice-Chair, Baltimore County Bar Association Bench Bar Committee: 2012-2013
- Selected “Best Lawyers in America ®” for Commercial Litigation and Insurance Law, 2013-2019
- Past President, Maryland Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Recipient, Defense Research Institute Exceptional Performance Award
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers 2009-2018
- Leadership — Baltimore County (2000)
- Member, Defense Research & Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Maryland Defense Counsel
- Member, The Harmonie Group
You’d expect one of the largest law firms in Baltimore to have experienced attorneys, prominent clients and an impressive list of awards. We do. But if you are looking for more . . .
Acts With Integrity:
In a fast paced world where upheaval in your personal and professional life can strike at any time, PK Law has proven that its attorneys will respond with integrity, professionalism, teamwork and excellence. While at times dealing with difficult issues can be painful, PK Law Attorneys know the importance of meeting these issues directly, selecting appropriate leaders to steer you through the turmoil and seeking outside assistance when warranted to protect your interests and those who rely on you. Not looking the other way, making tough decisions and acting on them promptly leads to excellence.
Responds to You Personally and Promptly:
We know that the legal issues you are facing are important and personal to you. PK Law Attorneys are accessible and responsive. As a PK Law client, if you contact a PK Law Attorney by phone or email, they will respond to you personally and promptly to ensure you are kept up to date on the status of your legal matter, to answer your questions, or to just put your mind at ease.
Easy to Understand:
PK Law Attorneys spend time with their clients. Once they listen so they can understand their client’s legal needs, they explain legal issues in non-legal terms, ensure clients understand the issues, outline the options, identify hidden risks, and help their clients make good decisions.