Firm: Fox Rothschild
Location: Warrington - PA
2700 Kelly Road Suite 300
Warrington PA 18976-3624
- Tel : 215.345.7500
- Fax : 215.345.7507
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Named as one of the leading litigation attorneys in Pennsylvania and Ohio by Chambers USA, John focuses his practice on complex commercial, class action, insurance, product liability, mass tort and software litigation matters for major corporations and professional athletes in state and federal courts throughout the country. He has successfully tried numerous jury trials in a variety of jurisdictions. John has served as national counsel in tobacco, welding fumes and lead paint litigation and has extensive multi-district litigation experience. He blends his trial skills and in-house experience to strategically and cost-effectively defend all types of complex litigation.
John is co-chair of the firm’s Litigation Department and also serves as a co-chair of the Class Actions group.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, John was chair of the Business Litigation Group of a large Cleveland law firm. He previously served as Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary for ICI Paints – one of the world’s largest producers of paints, coatings and specialty products. Prior to that, John was global litigation counsel for ICI Americas, Inc. in New Jersey, and an associate at Dechert LLP in Philadelphia.
Honors & Awards
- Named a “Distinguished Leader” by The Legal Intelligencer (2017)
- Ranked as one of Ohio and Pennsylvania’s leading General Commercial Litigation lawyers by Chambers USA – America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (2005-2010)
- One of only 113 attorneys nationally to be named to the 2007 BTI Client Service All-Star Team for law firms
- Named to Pennsylvania Super Lawyer “Rising Stars” (2005-2007)
- Named to Pennsylvania “Super Lawyers” in the area of Class Action (2008-2014, 2017, 2018)
- Named a Pennsylvania “Super Lawyer” (2011-2013, 2017)
Fox Rothschild has grown to an 800-lawyer national law firm with 21 offices by focusing on client service and responsiveness, and by attracting bright and creative lawyers who know how to deliver.
In a word, by listening.
Listening to our clients. Listening to our lawyers.
And acting on what we hear.
We give clients the focus and service of a boutique – with the reach and resources of a national firm.
We give our lawyers a national stage and equip them with the platform to nurture innovation and drive client success.
Individuals and businesses – public, private and nonprofit; startup, family-run and multinational – receive our unwavering commitment to client satisfaction.