Location: Haddonfield - NJ
One Centennial Square 33 East Euclid Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
- Tel : (856) 354-3122
- Fax : (856) 795-0574
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ryan is the Chair of the firm’s Construction and Real Estate Litigation Group.
He devotes a substantial part of his practice to construction and real estate litigation including complex construction defect claims, architectural and engineering professional negligence claims, payment disputes and lien claims.
He has represented a wide variety of clients including national, regional and local residential developers, engineering firms, public entities, and owners in a variety of construction related disputes. Through this experience, Mr. Ryan has worked with and advised his clients on issues related to insurance and risk transfer strategies. In addition, Mr. Ryan has developed extensive experience in litigating and resolving disputes arising out of the transition of planned residential communities from developers to homeowner and condominium associations.
- Successfully represented multiple national home builders in connection with homeowner association claims of defective construction of exterior claddings, roofs, site improvements and underfunding of capital reserves.
- Successfully represented national home builder in connection with homeowner claims of defective firewalls.
- Successfully represented engineering firm in connection with alleged deficient HVAC design for large public project.
- Successfully represented national home builder in connection with claims of community flooding due to allegedly deficient design and construction.
- Represented national transportation company in successful defense of lien claims filed by subcontractors in construction of tank wash facility.
- Successfully represented public improvement authority in prosecution of claim of deficient design and construction of nursing home facility.
- Successfully represented refinery in connection with litigation regarding alleged improper packing and transportation of hazardous waste.
Awards And Recognition
- Named a “Rising Star” in the field of Construction Litigation by New Jersey Monthly Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Named “Best of South Jersey” in Construction Law by South Jersey Magazine, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Voted ‘Top Attorney’ in the field of Construction by SJ Magazine, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016
Over 80 years ago, the law firm now known as Archer & Greiner, P.C. opened its doors. The firm’s founders, F. Morse Archer, Jr. and Judge William Boyle, recognized a need to establish an alternative to Philadelphia firms as a source of distinguished legal work. They opened the firm’s first office on September 6, 1928 in the Humphrey Building at Third and Market Streets in Camden, New Jersey.
Over the years the firm continued to open new offices and grow existing practices. In 1973, the firm moved its headquarters from Camden to its present location in suburban Haddonfield, New Jersey. The 1988 merger with one of Philadelphia’s premier boutique tax and corporate law firms, Kennedy & Rigby, established the firm’s Philadelphia office providing a lawyer to meet legal needs from business law to estate planning and real estate and construction matters. More recently, opportunities for growth have resulted in further expansion in Haddonfield and new offices in Hackensack, Princeton, Red Bank and Flemington, New Jersey, New York City and Wilmington, Delaware. The firm anticipates this expansion to continue as it strives to meet the needs of a growing client base.
Central to Archer’s enduring success and continuous expansion is the firm’s dedication to serving its clients and community. The firm’s forefathers emphasized integrity, devotion to the client and superior legal counsel — tenets that Archer attorneys still embrace today.